COPING STRATEGIES FOR GRIEF & LOSS: LESSEN YOUR SUFFERING AFTER A LOSS BY SUICIDE
Description: This is a practical presentation/workshop with strategies on managing the pain of loss facilitated by a mother who lost a son to suicide.
What you will learn:
- How to build a toolbox of coping strategies in a safe and supportive environment to lessen your suffering
- Defining what “normal” is and what it means to “heal”
- Learn how others have moved through grief in a healthy and productive way.
- Learn how to reframe and answer insensitive comments from others
- Find out how to forgive yourself and strategies for the “what ifs” and “coulda woulda shouldas.”
Click the link below for more topics related to mental health and suicide prevention.